This is perhaps one of the best-known beaches in Europe. This is an urban beach over 2 km long that runs from Punta Pinet to Punta Canfali. A stretch of fine golden sand bathed by the calm waters of the Mediterranean and sun all day thanks to its south-facing orientation.
The services on offer are very complete including lifeguard surveillance and equipment, as well as other services such as sun loungers, foot showers, walkways, and play areas for children. Running parallel to the beach is the bustling promenade full of restaurants and bars always a hive of activity, with people from all nationalities.
- Length: 2,084 metres.
- Average Width: 55 metres.
- Maximum width: 75 metres.
- Minimum width: 20 metres
- Sand surface: 125,785 m2.
- Foot showers: 19 modules of 10 pipes/taps
- Litter Bins on the beach: 115
- Litter Bins on Promenade: 49
- Parasols (11 months): 1,400 in 10 areas
- Sun Loungers (11 months): 4,600 in 10 areas
- Floating platforms (July-September): 1
- Cable-Ski (Easter – October): 1
- First aid stations (Easter – October): 2
- LifeGuard surveillance positions: 5
- Playground: 3
- Area of sports and recreational activities: 2
- Security flags: 6
- Boarded walkway access 19
- Ecological toilet cubicles: 2
- Beach Library: 1
- Disabled accessible point: 1